Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Why Are We Letting New Hampshire Decide the Fate of the Free World?




I know I'm not the first person to say this, but I have a "personal story" just like *sniff* Hillary "First Feeling Ever" Clinton.

When I was in college I knew exactly two women from New Hampshire. They did more whippits than anyone I have ever met. One of these girls was just kind of the unexamined life type that might vote for Hillary Clinton or John McCain. The other girl had a cottage cheese type brain which may or may not have been due entirely to whippits but I'm sure it didn't help. Tonight, these two women may be picking your president.

John McCain's bamboo-addled candidacy will undoubtedly wither in the weeks to come. He's 109 years young. But did New Hampshire voters really believe Hillary's "crying?" She didn't even cry! Sociopaths have no empathy.

But these morons in New Hampshire may have breathed new life into a woman who cannot win the presidency. These Democrats may have given the flat lining Republicans a new Dick Cheney-style pacemaker. Did you ever notice that New Hampshire looks kind of like a can of Reddi-Whip?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now more than ever we need the sword of omens apparently