Saturday, January 5, 2008

Richardson: I Will Stop Death!

Bill Richardson needs his hearing tested.

Saint John Edwards finished a coherent statement about ending the war in Iraq, outlining an immediate pull out of 40-50K troops and withdrawal of the rest with in 9-10 months. Richardson then responds, "John, you can't end the war without taking the troops out. As president, I will remove the troops within a year." Um, someone clearly wasn't paying attention!

Richardson continues on, noting that he flies his flag at half-mast each time he hears about a death. He adds, "I will stop that."

Yes, you heard it here first. Bill Richardson will stop death. Fear not the Grim Reaper coming for you, beloved reader. Richardson will ensure that you live forever.

4 comments:

Snarff said...

I'm voting for Richardson now. No more death would be pretty sweet!

Salil said...

See, I thought he meant he'd stop flying the flag at half-mast.

Roopika Risam said...

Yeah but it's funnier when he's claiming to stop Death ;-)

Anonymous said...

Or he could be talking about sticking his fingers in his ears so he'll stop hearing about Death.

Great, now I'm going to have Bill & Ted 2 in my head for weeks. :-P