Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Election drop-outs

We spend so much time on the top contenders here that I'd like to give a shout out to the less-successful candidates. To that end, here are my predictions on who will drop out and when.

Richardson: No stranger to snark from our blog, Richardson will hold on for one more day (in the words of Wilson Phillips).

Kucinich: He *should* drop out (aw, little Yoda) but I think he will never know when to quit and will soldier on until he flat out runs out of cash.

Gravel: Dropping out tonight, mark my words.

5 comments:

Snarff said...

I don't think Kucinich ever drops out, and maybe even goes third party. I think that red-head of his is turned on by low vote totals.

D said...

I think Richardson stays in as long as he can just to get some more national name recognition for a coveted administration spot or vp nod. Kucinich and Gravel will not drop out. I think Gravel forgot there is a race. He's busy filming trippy stoner videos. Dennis the Menace wants to get his message across to the voters to try to hold the front runners accountable to the more "liberal" things they say during this campaign.

CyFlorist said...

I think you have something here....

My mother just informed me that the Clinton campaign has just brought in Carville. Good GOD. Doesn't he have to obtain the blood of virgins to keep his wife alive?

Rani of Kuch Nahi said...

Cy- Who's on top?

Anonymous said...

Dear GOD- thanks for that image.

BRAIN BLEACH!